2008年9月30日火曜日

★Movies★ ~SAW~

I love movies very very much so that my room has big television and many loudspeakers in order to approximate my room to the theater. The other day, I saw a movie with my friend. We held “Horror Movie Party.” We chose “SAW” which was made in 2004. I would like to tell you about this movie. The title of this movie means many things. Saw means a tool that you use for cutting wood, the past tense of see and the name of the criminal is Jigsaw. Besides, the occupation of the criminal is sawbones and this story is advantageous for the criminal so that saw also means seesaw.

This is a story about how to survive in any situations. At the beginning, there are two people and one dead body. The criminal says, “I wanna play a game.” They will die by six o’clock. There are tape recorder, bullet, two cigarettes, cell phone which cannot call anybody, two saws. The choices are killing the person next to you or dying myself at six o’clock. The two people cooperate in order to survive each other and get out of that place, but the method of the criminal is faultless so that they cannot anything. At six o’clock, the person finally cut his own leg with a saw and tres to get out of there. The last scene is awful.

This movie series is from 1 to 4, and SAW5 will be released on 28 November, 2008. I will see that at the theater. I cannot wait until this movie starts.

4 件のコメント:

Aqua さんのコメント...

"SAW" is nice movie!
saw saw saw saw
You should see "SAW4"!!

cha-chan★ さんのコメント...

I saw SAW too, and felt that this movie is more interesting than any other movies.
I would like to watch SAW5 in a theater as soon as possible.
I can't wait!

AI さんのコメント...

i saw saw with my friends in my room:)
everytime...in my room!!
my room is not theater like your room!!

Se-chin さんのコメント...

>>aqua
Saw saw saw saw, that's a nice movie!!
Thanks for your borrowing me the DVD of "SAW4".
I'm going to see it after part-time-job.

>>cha-chan★
Saw saw saw saw, I love this movie that I have ever seen.
I want to see "SAW5", but I have to see "SAW4" immediately.

>>ai
I don't think so. Your room is comfortable for me, but a little cold.w
How about holding a movie party at my house?

>>Aqua,cha-chan★,ai
What shall we see next movie party?ww