2009年1月13日火曜日

★My Favorite Blogs★ 〜class I〜

There are many nice blogs. I would like to introduce the blogs which are made by Airi, Mikako, Chiaki. Their blogs are very nice!!


1.HARURURURU〜★ (by Airi)


Her blog is cute and easy to read and has many interesting pictures. And she also wrote the daily life in her blog.


2.Aqua Blog (by Mikako)

Her blog's design is nice, I think. And there are our picture which was taken in freshman camp.


3.Life with You (by Chiaki)

Her blog's design is simple, but the pictures which her selcted have impressive, and her texts are very good, I think.

3 件のコメント:

AI さんのコメント...

a h y a ~
I can't use like your techniqueww
your blog is very nice picture!!

Aqua さんのコメント...

Waaaao!
Thank you for link my blog.
Your blog's design is great.

cha-chan★ さんのコメント...

Thankfully, you chose my blog for your ranking. Thank you!
Your blog is interesting to read because each topics have a lots new information for us.